Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, we have my husbands work party, between 40 & 50 people, in five days and there is much work to do. I have cooking, landscapng and shopping to do. I'm also in the process of helping plan two craft shows so the applications must go out for both, I need to squeeze some time in there to do jewelry work.
We spent many hours yesterday and today searching for my son's Crazy Bones (this was a crisis, you know), his room got cleaned out in the process and Steve did finally find them, thank goodness.

I started making my own ear wires, they are sterling silver and a heavier gauge
than the ones I get from the distributer, so I'm very pleased.
I started a new book-The Last Oracle by James Rollins. This is book #10 and he is one of my favorite authors.

Goodnight friends!!
http://www.jmillerdesigns.etsy.com

No comments: