Monday, September 1, 2008

September First Already

Wow, where did the summer go? Way too fast if you ask me. Today was a nice laid back Labor Day with some friends out by the pool. Saturday we had Joey's 11th birthday party, he had a ball. It was a lot of work but well worth it. Sunday I did the Wine Festival at Allaire State Park, what a fun festival, great people, music and lots of sales. So now I have to hunker down and work all week to replenish my stock.
Steve's grandmother-Helen will be celebrating her 100th birthday on September 15th, how about that. She is a fabulous woman and we all love her dearly. I need to get an e-mail off to Willard Scott so he can put her in the birthdays for the month.
Well, happy September everyone, may it be a wonderful one for us all !

http://jmillerdesigns.etsy.com

No comments: