Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

Wow, another year is gone, hard to believe. I've been enjoying these last few weeks. The kids are off from school and its been nice to sleep in. Sleeping in means about 7:15, thats when Bud, my dog comes in the bedroom and starts licking my face because he wants to go out. I've read 5 books and have been gutting closets and cabinets. Trying to get all of my materials and jewelry findings in order to begin work. My show schedule starts again in three weeks so there is much to do.
The sad part of my holiday was coming home from a show the Saturday before Christmas and finding my beautiful cat Ginger (her picture is in one of my older posts) had fallen asleep under the Christmas tree and died. She was 17 and she had a wonderfully long life. We certainly miss her. All of our animals are such a big part of our family.
Happy New Year to all of you!

No comments: