Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Missing Our Animals



We love going on vacation but we miss our animals. This is Balbera, she is the newest addition to our family, we took this picture the day we brought her home. We adopted her from St. Huberts Animal Shelter on May 21st, she was 9 weeks old. She is the sweetest kitten, she has grown so much in the short time we've had her. My next door neighbor Gerry (God Bless Him!!!)is taking care of her and our other two cats Elizabeth Reed and Ginger. They are also both rescue cats, as is our dog Bud.

My mother-in-law arrived today from Winston-Salem, NC. I think we'll go to the Tanger Outlets tomorrow after the beach, see what goodies we can find. I'm signing out to have a glass of wine and finish my book.
Visit my web page at jmillerdesigns.etsy.com



No comments: