Saturday, July 5, 2008

Vacation


Hello Everyone,


We arrived in Myrtle Beach yesterday, the 4th of July, lots of fireworks last night, and thought this is a good time to start my blog. It was absolutely beautiful at the beach today, the wind was coming off the ocean and the water was so warm. My husband and son spent the whole time in the water. I sat in the sun and started reading Nightshade by Susan Wittig Albert. I love her books, they are herbal murder mysteries. We are staying in a condo on the 5th hole of a Greg Norman golf course. Its very peaceful and all of the Crepe Myrtle's are in bloom, the picture is the view from the porch

I am designer and have a passion for making things for people to wear, whether it be jewelry which is what I mainly do lately or clothing or purses. I have recently started a web page, stop and see my things at jmillerdesigns.etsy.com.

No comments: