Friday, July 11, 2008

Alligator Adventure














Today we went to Alligator Adventure, we visited there last year but Joey wanted to go again. They have the world's largest alligator there, and it is BIGGGGG. My favorite are the Albino Alligators. There also have a wonderful variety of exotic birds, turtles, tigers, bears, otters and lemurs, and there was a baby lemur-soooo cute, jumping all over its mother and the other lemurs.

My mother-in-law Jan left today, Joey was very sad, he really enjoys her and doesn't get to see her enough. Maybe we'll be able to visit over the holidays this year.

Tonight we went to Barefoot Landing again, Joey did the Bungee Jump and went into the Mirror Maze, we fed the giant Carp and the Turtles and I went to Black Market Minerals and bought lots of exquisite semi-precious stones, OMG, I got some incredible stones, I can't wait to start creating!!! Visit my Etsy site,

Well, I'm off to read more of Nevada Barr's "Winter Study" Goodnight All !!!





















No comments: