Sunday, December 30, 2012

CALIFORNIA BLOSSOM

I love buying silverware but I'm sure you've all figured that out by now. A woman that I met from the few times I've vendored at Ogilvy told me she had a few sets that belonged to her mother-in-law and some other relatives. This is the first set that she brought me. It was made by the William Rogers Manufacturing Company and also said Original Rogers on the back and so the search began, I looked through thousands of patterns online for many hours and finally found it. California Blossom was made in 1941. It is such a lovely delicate tiny rose pattern ready to adorn the wrist of your mother, sister, best girlfriend, or you. Come and visit me at one of my shows. I've started my 2013 list. I can't promise that this pattern will still be available but there are many others to choose from. Happy New Year to you all! 


No comments: