Sunday, November 4, 2012

HURRICANE SANDY

             The hurricane on October 29th, 2012 left so many people in the tri-state area without homes that it is heartbreaking. I am so grateful that all of my family and friends are safe. We are still without power but I still do have a house to go home to. I spent the day on Monday before the storm, cutting, grinding, drilling and bending spoon and fork parts, I figured if we lost power I could be putting together bracelets. Well, we did lose power and still do not have it. Unfortunately it is so cold in the house that I can't get my fingers to work properly (we're thinking it might be time to buy a generator). So I am hoping that we get power back soon, then with the proper light I can post some happy pictures of the bracelets after they are together. Hoping you are all safe and sound after this tragic event.

No comments: