Wednesday, February 8, 2012

                        JACKPOT!!!

When I come home after shopping for vintage silverware I have a system,  I go through all of the brown paper bags that hold 20 each and lay them out in 2's, each of these pairs will be cut for a bracelet, when I'm finished sorting, all the other piles, for necklaces, rings and earrings go in a half box, the kind that you would get six packs in and they are stored in my downstairs studio (my half of the garage). So as I'm prepping for this 4 day Flower and Garden show and realizing that I'm out of pairs for bracelets and have no time to shop for them I figure Oh well, it is what it is. Last night while straightening up my upstairs studio (the converted extra bedroom) I come upon a large plastic shopping bag that I had shoved on a shelf, well low and behold there were 143 pieces of silverware in there! I love it when I do something out of context and it turns out to be beneficial!      twitter.com/jmillerdesigns

No comments: