Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The New Kiln

So I finally bought my own kiln and was able to return the one I was using to the person who was kind enough to lend it to me. This is a Paragon Fusion 7, not that it means anything to any of you. I just love it. When it was delivered the box was damaged, now remember this box weighed 100 lbs, so the USP guy and I peered in the hole an figured everything looked OK, well WRONG! What I didn't know and will always remember is that no matter the size of the package if the box is damaged don't accept it. Turns out that the controller was broken off the kiln, long story short, Paragon sent me a new one and I replaced it and Thank you God, it works perfectly. It fires quicker than the one I was using (thats a good thing) and the pendants are coming out absolutely beautiful!

No comments: