Friday, September 18, 2009

Florida


Our trip to Florida was great, we were busy. We went to Typhoon Lagoon on Sunday, the wave pool was my favorite after I got over a little bit of motion sickness. Monday we did Universal Studios, went on so many virtual rides, they were so much fun, the Margarita's at Jimmy Buffet's were really delicious. Tuesday we did Discovery Cove, Joey loved swimming with the dolphins. What a beautiful place, so lush with plants and all enclusive, meals, drinks, etc. We stayed at our resort on Wednesday since we were all exhausted. Thursday Steve and Joey went to Gatorland. I stayed home and made jewelry. I had gone to my favorite distributer there and got wonderful stones. And on Friday we did Sea World. Then we packed up and drove back to Winston-Salem to stay with Steve's mom. They had a birthday celebration for Joey who just turned twelve. It was really nice vacation!

No comments: